I’m all packed to move back to NY and ready to go, but there’s a few things that need to get cleared up so I’ll be staying here in Toronto for a little while longer.
Since I have all this time on my hands, I decided I’d share with you guys a few of the hauls I’ve done recently. First up, my super LATE Christmas haul. This year Christmas was really low key for my family and I. With all the things that have happened in the Philippines and such, we decided to stick to a small budget when it came to gifts so that we could use the rest of the allotted funds to helping those affected by Typhoon Haiyan.
One of my husband’s aunts gave me a green Lacoste L.12.12 Concept Small Tote, which is perfect for trips to the beach and such. The purple Original Gloss Hunter Rain Boots were from the Hubs since I was in major need of Winter boots. Everything else is listed below:
- Bdellium Tools Brushes - Maestro 781 Crease (x2), Maestro 780 Pencil, Maestro 762 Small Angle (x2), Maestro 764 Bold Angled Brow
- Eve Pearl - Flawless Face Palette
- MAC - RiRi Hearts MAC Lipsticks in Pleasure Bomb and Bad Girl Riri
- BH Cosmetics – 6 Color Concealer & Corrector Palette in Light and The Cool Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Laura Mercier - Artist’s Palette for Eyes
- Inglot – Freedom System Palette  (x2), Freedom System Eyeshadows in 335, 464, 55, 54, 327, 366, 323, 477, 331, 56, 71, 336, 325, 67, 62, 317, 338, 322, 480, 291.
I feel extremely lucky and blessed that I have a family who supports and encourages my passions and dreams. Next up, a huge collective haul of stuff that I’ve gotten since Black Friday all the way up to Valentine’s Day.